|Job Title:||HR Advisor|
|Salary:||£22000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||November 23, 2018 11:17|
To £25,000 + Excellent Benefits
Our client is looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join their successful team in the Wirral area.
This is a fantastic opportunity to not only develop your career with clear succession planning in place but also, to work for a Global Manufacturer.
The HR Advisor will report into the General Manager on a day to day basis with a dotted line to the UK HR Director. The role will include a variety of roles and responsibilities including but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for all HR processes and procedures
- End to end recruitment including agency cost management
- Handling full spectrum of HR Generalist responsibilities
- Provide advice and guidance to managers on transactional HR issues
- Administer the HR systems
- Management of local inductions for all new starts
- Responsible for new employee administration
- Responsible for leaver administration, including conducting exit interviews
- Assisting managers with absence management
- Assist with the review of HR policies and procedures as and when required
- Ensure all appropriate HR matters are communicated to all on site
- Provide cover and back up regarding payroll administration
- Ensure compliance with relevant HR policies, procedures, practices, and employment legislation
The candidates must have:
CIPD Level 3 as a minimum
Come from a fast-paced industry I.e. Manufacturing
Be a Generalist
Exceptional attention to detail
Excellent communications skills
Confident with a stand-alone position
Salary is paying up to £25k with additional benefits such as pension, etc
Interested? Click 'apply now' for CV to go directly to recruiter.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's