|Job Title:||HR Advisor|
|Location:||Portree, Western Isles|
|Salary:||£32000 - £36000.00 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2020 13:25|
Isle of Skye
To £36,000 plus benefits
Relocation support potentially available
Must be a HR Generalist
18 months FTC with Permanent opportunity
RELOCATION RELOCATION RELOCATION
I am representing a fantastic client who are in need of a HR Advisor to support across a picturesque region of Scotland.
Are you looking for an adventure? Are you a hands-on HR professional looking for the move of your dreams?
If so, please do not hesitate to apply for this fantastic role and become part of a household name.
- As directed by the HRBP Operations North, provide a comprehensive and generalist HR service. Coordinate, organise and control all HR activities for operations sites across a specific region. Supporting 3 x Area Managers, 8x Site Managers and the wider HR Team to drive long term business objectives and short-term projects to improve organisational capability.
- Coach and support line management on HR issues and policies working together to focus on recruitment, absence management, communication, and engagement across the business.
- Ensure effective HR administration and reporting processes are developed and maintained across area of control.
What you'll need
- Extensive experience in a front-line HR generalist role, ideally CIPD qualified or working towards. With a sound knowledge and understanding of UK Employment legislation.
- Has a track record of implementing a standardised approach to people management practices and HR administration in addition to experience of delivering HR improvement projects across an operational area.
- Highly confidential and is able to develop trust and confidence quickly.
- Displays excellent MS Office skills. Demonstrates clear strengths in analysing both numerical and written information, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to influence and advise managers up to Area Manager to comply with HR policies.
- Able to demonstrate self-confidence when dealing with others, shows initiative and is prepared to question situations. Deals with problems logically and systematically, self-aware and thinks about the impact of their behaviour.
- Strong administration and coordination experience, including recently demonstrated experience across multi-site environment. Can effectively manage high volume administrative tasks and projects, extremely well organised and diligent.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and energy, is friendly and approachable, confident, and proactive and extremely customer orientated.
If you're ready for the move of a lifetime, please do not hesitate to apply.
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICES ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT US, PLEASE DO SO VIA EMAIL.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's