|Job Title:||HR ADVISOR|
|Contact Name:||Laura Brown|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2016 12:10|
WREXHAM, NORTH WALES
"When you're part of Magellan, you're part of a team."
With significant growth projected in the aerospace industry over the next five years, the Magellan team is creating a vision of where we want our business to be in 2020. A part of this strategy is aligning our resources for future opportunities.
We offer exciting career opportunities in a variety of disciplines and we are now strengthening our Wrexham based Human Resources team by recruiting a HR Advisor.
The role will include the following responsibilities, among others:
- Create all paperwork for new starters and leavers, maintaining up to date and legally compliant records for colleagues and supporting managers during probation periods
- Updating electronic data files and spreadsheets, issuing to relevant parties as appropriate
- Supporting HR Manager with manpower and resource planning, implementation of appraisal/performance reviews and driving HR processes
- Coaching Managers and Line Leaders on HR processes including investigations, disciplinary, return to work etc.
- Note taking in meetings and producing relevant letter of outcome, chairing or leading where necessary and facilitating Union/Forum meetings
- Maintain excellent knowledge of current employment law
- Working with Talent Supply Team to manage recruitment process and facilitate inductions
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Lead Role as HR generalist
- CIPD qualification is preferred
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, communication, IT and organisation skills
- Experience in employee relations, trade unions, performance management and multi-level employees
Confidence to remain balanced
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Shift Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Halifax, West Yorkshire
£34000 - £36000 per annum + Overtime + Bonus
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - DAYS
£31000 - £32000 per annum + Overtime