HR and Administration Officer
|Job Title:||HR and Administration Officer|
|Location:||Greater Manchester, England|
|Salary:||£23000 - £25000 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2017 16:01|
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced administrator with office and HR experience to join an incredibly successful manufacturing company as they further invest in site operations.
The focus of the role will be to deliver and improve on HR systems data and provide administrative support to the General Manager.
Within the role of HR and Administration Officer, key responsibilities will be to:-
- Manage and maintain the company training database for the business.
- Report to the General Manager and proactively support him in the day to day activities of running the site through timely and effective administration.
- Support the administration of employee life cycle - recruitment, reward, retention, development and termination.
- Work with the HR team to develop best practice in line with legal, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Administer management meetings including scheduling, agenda's, minutes and the collation of actions.
The successful HR and Administration Officer will:-
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to analyse and interpret data.
- Have excellent administration experience, ideally gained within the manufacturing sector.
- Ideally be CIPD qualified or looking to study.
This role ideally would suit an individual who can 'juggle' lots of day to day tasks, prioritise workload and manage their time effectively.
- £25,000 salary
- 37.5 hour week
- Pension scheme - 6% employer and 3% employee contribution
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays.
To apply for this opportunity please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV through to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project and Process Development Engineering Manager
Up to £62000 per annum + BONUS
INTERNAL SALES COORDINATOR
£20000 - £24000 per annum
German Speaking Sales Admininstrator
Up to £26000 per annum
SALES ORDER PROCESSOR
£20000 - £24000 per annum
£25000 - £28000 per annum