|Job Title:||HR Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Fantastic benefits including; salary bonus, quarterly sales bonus, Christmas bonus, pension, health insurance and many more.
My client, a massively growing third party logistics company in the Preston area, is looking for a HR Manager who wants to make a difference.
If you are a people facing HR professional, you enjoy an office with a buzz, you are comfortable with ER casework, a good listener and happy to be the people face of the business, then please do apply.
This company is projected to quadruple sales turnover over the next five years, if you're keen for a challenge and want to work in an environment that values it's staff, then this is the place for you.
* Working closely with the management team across the business offering coaching and guidance in all people matters
* Working alongside the HR team to implement company policies and procedures
* Develop and oversee the organisation's performance management systems
* Conduct employee investigations and provide recommendations for resolution. Responsible for all ER case management for employees who have successfully passed probation
* Advising management and attending meetings to discuss various staff issues such as appraisals, performance management, disciplinary procedures and absence management
* Managing employee morale, employee engagement and retention across the business
* Management and maintenance of the HRIS
* Directing and supporting the consistent implementation of Company initiatives and Core Values
* Interpreting and advising staff and managers on the company handbook and current employment law
* Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating and recommending human resource policies & procedures.
* Building strong internal company relationships.
* Other duties assigned by management.
* Minimum of CIPD Level 5
* Knowledge of the principles and practices of Human Resources
* Strong HR Generalist knowledge
* Knowledge of UK employment law
* Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships internally and externally at all levels
* Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
* Ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions
* Ability to prepare written reports and correspondence and make effective presentations.
* Ability to effectively manage multiple projects with overlapping tasks and work independently with minimal supervision
* Ability to work well on special projects within time sensitive deadlines, and under pressure
* Must have the ability to handle highly sensitive information in a confidential manner
* Ability to travel across UK and Europe
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.