|Job Title:||HR Manager|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2020 10:43|
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Carmarthenshire (site is 1-hour commute from Swansea)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a HR Manager to join a dynamic business, delivering support and partnering with managers on site achieving; objectives, requirements and employee relations.
The role of the HR Manager will be:
- Leading a team of HR professionals
- Responsible for BRC standards, Ethical Trading and offering advice on procedures and company policies.
- Developing strategies along with the HR management team and working with Senior Managers to improve staff cooperation
- Key contact for parts of the site
- Taking part in recruitment
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Degree Level Equivalent in HR or Business
- CIPD Qualified (currently working towards is possible)
- Experienced in HR management within a fast-moving environment
- Knowledge of employment law
- Good coaching skills
- Hours: 8am - 5pm; 1-hour lunch break (unpaid)
- NEST Pension
- 28 days holiday (including BH)
This an excellent opportunity and interviews are taking place over the next few weeks please press the apply now button to apply!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Stornoway, Western Isles
£32000.00 - £36000.00 per annum + benefits
CI Manager - FMCG
Middleton, Greater Manchester
Up to £45000.00 per annum
Global Supply Chain Manager
High Peak, Derbyshire
Up to £95000 per annum + Excellent
Plant Quality Engineer
£35000.00 - £38500.00 per annum + Great benefits package
Sales Support Co-Ordinator
Up to £23000.00 per annum