HR Services Manager
|Job Title:||HR Services Manager|
|Salary:||£33000 - £37000 per annum + great benefits|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||October 10, 2019 17:09|
HR Services Manager
£33,000 to £37,000
Great employee benefits
Are you a born leader looking for a new opportunity?
Do you love to coach and develop those around you?
If so, I've got the role for you.
I'm currently recruiting for a fantastic Liverpool based organisation who are looking to recruit for a People Services Manager.
- Lead, develop, coach and motivate the people services team to deliver an efficient and effective transactional and first line advice service to colleagues, managers and third parties in line with the People Services operating model.
- Drive a customer first ethos throughout the team, putting the customer at the heart of People Services ways of working, driving and influencing behavioural change.
- Review and measure team performance against agreed service standards, performance and compliance measures, agreeing and taking actions to improve capability to deliver maximum potential and achieve operational performance standards ensuring under performance is dealt with appropriately.
- Plan, organise, control and monitor the activities of the team to optimise resource and service delivery to the customer, ensuring cyclical plans and deliverables are achieved first time, every time.
- Work collaboratively with business colleagues and People Services teams including the Centre of Excellence and People Partners to deliver a seamless end to end service proposition and gain an understanding of service satisfaction and improvement requirements.
- Resolve escalated colleague and customer queries and issues, recording, identifying and highlighting trends and emerging issues to enable early resolution.
- Optimise the use of employee and manager self- service to drive down operational time and cost through the continuous review of management information (MI), processes and procedures.
- Deliver and monitor the success of transactional frameworks to measure service, performance, quality and accuracy rates and compliance standards across the team.
- Lead or contribute to continuous improvement initiatives and change projects to enhance service performance and customer satisfaction, ensuring deliverables meet service delivery plans.
- Develop service level agreements and frameworks in partnership with the Head of People Services, business leads and People Services colleagues, identifying and implementing associated key performance indicators to enable monitoring of and reporting on service delivery.
- Review and analyse management information and service metrics to present recommendations for action, supporting the Head of People Services and key stakeholders in the development of Executive reports and contributing to future planning and decision making.
- Maintain regulatory, legal and systems knowledge to deliver competence in role and 'best-fit' solutions. Support, guide and monitor compliance with those requirements within the People Services team and business.
- Monitor the integrity and quality of data, call handling, case management notes and data storage across the People Services Administration team, taking action to address data quality issues, communicating compliance and improvements requirements.
- Support the development and maintenance of all collateral relating to People Administration, including procedures and toolkits, ensuring compliance with usage and alignment to the overall People Strategy and business requirements.
- Plan and monitor compliance with regulatory and financial frameworks, escalating risks to service performance and compliance through agreed risk and financial management procedures.
- Effectively monitor and report on associated budgets in line with the Group's financial protocols.
- Ensure that all information security requirements, including data protection, are met in accordance with the Group's policy, procedures and statutory requirements.
- Ensure that health and safety requirements are met in accordance with the Group's policy, procedures and statutory requirements.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Excellent leading and coaching skills and evidence of developing high performing operational teams.
- Experience of managing and influencing a range of stakeholder requirements and needs.
- CIPD qualified or equivalent.
- Proven track record of interpreting and applying HR policy
- Strong planning and organisation skills to deliver operational requirements within a defined resource pool.
- Resilience and tenacity to see through the changes required and deliver the right solutions and behavioural change.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of HR legislation, regulations and standards relating to the entire employee life cycle.
- Results driven with strong analytical capability, able to analyse complex information and identify opportunities for further enhancement in a meaningful way.
- Experience of delivering process and systems change.
- Commercially aware with a focus on continuous improvement and the ability to drive change.
- Proficient use and knowledge of HR Systems and Microsoft Office
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West Midlands, England
£36000 - £40000 per annum
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Commercial / Estimating Manager
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Pension
Technical Specifications Manager
£40000.00 - £43000.00 per annum
Technical Specifications Consultant
£28000 - £32000 per annum