|Job Title:||HSE Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||April 19, 2017 17:06|
Up to £40,000 + Pension
We are looking to recruit an experienced Health, Safety and Environmental Manager to join the team at an engineering company in Warrington.
As Health, Safety and Environment Manager typical responsibilities will be to:
- Proactively monitor emerging HSE legislation and codes of practice and ensure compliance in line with company policies
- Lead the development of the site improvement plans (risk reduction and culture improvement)
- Develop & support implementation and embedding of H&S policies and procedures
- Ensure policies are understood and adhered to across site and deliver training/coaching to line managers
- Develop a safety culture programme and deliver initiatives to help improve culture across site
- Liaise with regulatory authorities as required
- Identify, promote and monitor recycling opportunities
Ideally your experience will have been gained working within a manufacturing, engineering or industrial environment.
The key skills that are needed within this role are:-
- NEBOSH diploma or equivalent
- IOSH membership
- Experience in managing ISO9001, ISO 140001, OHSAS 180001 - preferred
- Strong knowledge of current and emerging UK and EU regulatory requirements
- Proven track record in delivering results with determination and energy
- Experience in route cause investigation, HSE Management systems and Auditing
- Excellent communication skills
To apply for this position please follow the 'apply now' link, alternatively please call Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to find out more.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's