|Job Title:||INDUSTRIAL CLEANING SUPERVISOR (PAINT SHOP)|
|Location:||West Sussex, England|
|Salary:||Up to £40000.00 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
INDUSTRIAL CLEANING SUPERVISOR (PAINT SHOP)
CIRCA £40,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
PERMANENT - FULL TIME
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for the management of operational activities within an Industrial Cleaning contract at a well-known manufacturing site in West Sussex.
The role of the INDUSTRIAL CLEANING SUPERVISOR (PAINT SHOP) will include:
- Responsibility for managing all Industrial cleaning activities on site.
- The scheduling and timely delivery of industrial cleaning on site.
- Managing operational resource for efficient working.
- Cost, budget control and payroll management responsibilities.
- A special focus on health and safety within all activities.
- Identifying quality or process improvements and introducing on site.
The ideal candidate for the role of INDUSTRIAL CLEANING SUPERVISOR (PAINT SHOP) should have the following:
- HND/HNC or equivalent, in a relevant field.
- Experience managing in an industrial cleaning environment - heavy industry
- Excellent organisation and planning skills - able to prioritise, multi-task, re-prioritise work and delegate
- Awareness of H&S policies and procedures.
- An ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and to support staff to do the same.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, to build relationships at all levels and motivating/leading a team to success.
- Excellent customer service skills.
With additional excellent opportunities, this is a superb chance to join a continually expanding business.
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.