Injection Tool Maker
|Job Title:||Injection Tool Maker|
|Salary:||Up to £33000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2019 15:46|
Injection Tool Maker
To £33,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Injection Tool Maker to join a global automotive manufacturer in the Harlow area.
My client have been supplying reliable products and building relationships with some of the biggest automotive manufacturers for more than 30 years. They are also the first company to use gas injection technology in their mirror manufacturing process to produce a full LED headlamp.
The purpose of the role is to provide support to manufacturing. To directly support and rectify tool failures /breakdowns, to meet schedule demands, to work with toolmaker to minimise tool failures and breakdowns.
Key Responsibilities of the Injection Tool Maker:
- Plan maintenance and recording on computer of mould tools
- Service, repairs and modifications to mould tools
- Manufacturing tooling components
- Manufacturing/improvements to assembly jigs and fixtures
- Service, repair and maintain 'hot runner systems' appropriate training will be given
- Control of tool movements (internally & externally)
- Manufacturing with tooling performance optimisation
- Supporting NPI (tooling)
- Support and liaison with external toolmakers on new and existing tooling
- IT literate
Key Requirements of the Injection Tool Maker
- Must have served a full Mould Toolmaking Apprenticeship
- Must have spark Eroder / Tig /Mig welding experience
- To portray a 'can do' attitude
- To have a good communication skills
- To be able to work effectively in a team environment
Interviews are taking place immediately, click 'APPLY' today!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SETTER / OPERATOR (MOULD TOOLS)
Up to £30000 per annum + Paid Overtime
Up to £45000.00 per annum
SHIFT MAINTENANCE MANAGER - AUTOMOTIVE
Up to £48000 per annum + BENEFITS
OPERATIONS MANAGER - AUTOMOTIVE
£60000 - £68000 per annum + BENEFITS