|Job Title:||Internal Sales Executive|
|Salary:||Up to £20000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
Internal Sales Executive
£20,000 per annum + OTE £30,000
Office based - Lancashire
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for an experienced Tele Sales Executive to join a Specialist food processing company at their site in Chorley.
Providing cutting edge, innovative services, quality products and expert advice to the food production industry, this role's main focus will be on generating new business through a number of different activities. As Sales Executive you will support the growth of the business and work within a friendly and professional Contact Centre team.
Key responsibilities of Internal Sales Executive:
- Processing of quotations on all orders types, ensuring any stock shortages are communicated - all quotations are to be followed up in a timely manner.
- Be proactive and where possible offer product alternatives or additional products to customers.
- Contact leads with an end goal of securing appointments for the external sales team.
- Meet the targeted outbound call time requirement.
- Ability to sell over the phone to include new business/lapsed business.
- Customer Service support
Key Requirements of Internal Sales Executive:
- Excellent communicator with determination and integrity
- Organised and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to demonstrate good sales and customer development behaviours
- Able to set and work to a high personal standard and pace
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Must have had previous experience within a similar cold calling B2B role. Full product training on products and services will be given.
- Excellent communication skills are a must together with a professional telephone manner.
- Self-motivated and have an ability to work with minimal supervision to achieve tasks in allocated time scales.
- Motivated by the thrill of generating new business and being rewarded accordingly.
This is an excellent opportunity - Interviews are taking place over the next two weeks- Click 'APPLY' today!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.