International Sales Manager
|Job Title:||International Sales Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2017 11:03|
INTERNATIONAL SALES MANAGER - CHEMICALS
70/30 SPLIT BETWEEN EUROPE AND REST OF WORLD & UK.
A superb opportunity to join a World Class manufacturer and supplier of chemicals as International Sales Manager covering distributors all over the world. This company specialises in surfactants and associated chemicals for a variety of different markets, they offer an impressive range of chemical manufacturing capabilities and are recognised globally as the number 1 contract and toll manufacturer. With an exciting 5-year plan in place, they are now expanding their sales team to drive the business forward with this exciting new role.
- Manage and expand the sales network, working closely with the existing customer base while identifying new opportunities to solidify the EU distribution.
- Promote and ensure full awareness of new initiatives and resources are communicated to customers.
- Create strong partnerships with distributors and ensure that these relationships are maintained.
- Analyse sales and product figures through both sales and activity reports and report on these figures.
- Complete full and detailed visit reports.
- Provide technical support and full product training to distributors.
The successful candidate will:
- Be degree qualified.
- Preferably speak a foreign language.
- Have a sales background with very strong commercial acumen.
- Be enthusiastic, confident and organised with a flexible approach to work.
- Have an extensive technical background in the Chemical industry.
- Have strong interpersonal skills, be influential and can build long-lasting, trusting relationships.
- Paying up to £40,000 plus Commission. Realistic 1st year OTE £45,000.
- Car allowance.
- 25 days holiday.
If you have the chemical knowledge and technical ability what this role requires to drive the business forward then please click 'apply now' to send your CV straight through to:
Morgan Ryder Associates
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
INTERNAL SALES MANAGER
£30000 - £45000 per annum
Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Mechanical Engineering Manager
£70000 - £75000 per annum + Superb Package