|Job Title:||Lab Technician|
|Salary:||Up to £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2019 10:54|
£25,000+ per annum (incl Shift)
A fantastic opportunity has a risen for a number of experienced Lab Technicians to join a global manufacturer at their site in Worcestershire.
Key Responsibilities of Lab Technician:
- Provides expertise through quality-based testing and data evaluation
- Support external departments to complete Chemical Testing and Assurance of product during manufacturing
- Displays drive and motivation to continually improve quality-based performance
- Demonstrates active involvement in solving problems / trouble shooting through data analysis and evaluation
- Plays an active part in building QMS capability across site
- Responsible for laboratory tasks and management systems
- Supports and process confirms operations quality control responsibilities
- Has a good understanding and plays an active part within the performance management system (PMS)
- To operate in a 5S environment and be a site champion of the standards
Key requirements of Lab Technician:
- Minimum of 2 years Lab experience
- FMCG, Medical, Pharma or Chemical background
- Graduates with a good work placement behind them will be considered
This is a great opportunity to join a market leader and a recognised brand who allow you to develop within the business, interviews are taking place over the next two weeks, click 'APPLY' today!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's