LEAD ENGINEER - ELECTRICAL BIAS
|Job Title:||LEAD ENGINEER - ELECTRICAL BIAS|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2017 15:47|
LEAD ENGINEER (Electrical Bias)
£35000 - £40000
We currently have a superb opportunity for a Lead Engineer from an FMCG background to join a successful packaging company at their site in Cheshire.
The Lead Engineer will have responsibility for all engineering tasks on site as well as supporting and mentoring a newly qualified engineer and a new apprentice.
- Hands on mechanical and electrical support on a range of packaging plant and equipment
- PLC fault finding and interrogation
- Train and mentor apprentice engineers
- Implement and develop a PM system and maintain accurate records
- Manage contractors
- Control costs by seeking best value from suppliers
- Develop engineering systems
- Ensure all H&S procedures are adhered to
- Time served Electrical/Multi-Skilled Engineer
- Experience of working in a packaging environment (flexible film/extrusion preferred)
- Knowledge/experience of PLC's, AC/DC Motors and Drives, Single & 3 phase systems
- Knowledge/experience of hydraulics/pneumatics and general mechanical maintenance
- Leadership/Supervisory experience
- Strong motivator - creates morale and spirit within team
- Action orientated
- Improvement mind-set
This is a superb opportunity to join a small but successful division of a global packaging business.
The Lead Engineer will be given complete autonomy to run their own engineering department and make their mark in the business.
**Interviews for this role will be taking place mid-October, click APPLY NOW to progress**
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£36500 - £37500 per annum + BENEFITS
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN X2
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
Up to £36500 per annum + OVERTIME + PENSION
Up to £42000 per annum
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Isle of Skye, Western Isles
£50000 - £55000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE