LEAD MECHANICAL ENGINEER - REFURBISHMENT
|Job Title:||LEAD MECHANICAL ENGINEER - REFURBISHMENT|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + SUPERB PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2018 10:40|
LEAD MECHANICAL ENGINEER
(REFURBISHMENT / COATINGS)
TO £55000 + SUPERB PACKAGE
BONUS + PENSION (up to 11%) + HEALTHCARE + OTHER GREAT BENEFITS
We currently have an opportunity for a degree qualified Mechanical Engineer to join one of the world's largest chemical companies.
The Mechanical Engineer will be tasked with providing technical direction within a specialist refurbishment and re-coating division of the business and will help expand a portfolio of new customers and grow the business unit.
- Act as Technical Manager and Mechanical Engineering Lead for all new customer products and trials in coating plant
- Define and control standards, specifications and quality
- Ensure new processes and equipment meet business requirements in terms of quality, capacity and cost
- Design, install and maintain workshop equipment to facilitate all new coatings business opportunities
- Design and implement refurbishment techniques needed for repair of new products
- Provide mechanical engineering lead for all projects
- Support business development teams with costings for repair of new products
- Train and develop workshop technicians
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent)
- Expertise in Welding, Fabrication, Surface Preparation, NDT techniques, Heat Treatment, Gas Shielding and general Metallurgy
- Experienced in workshop equipment design, specification, procurement and maintenance
- Experience of machinery design for manufacturing
- Strong leadership skills - man-management experience advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
An excellent salary, discretionary business bonus (up to 15%) Healthcare, DC Pension scheme (up to 11% employer contribution), Life AssuranceHolidays: 26 + Stats, Holiday bonus: 2% bonus or additional weeks holiday
Other flexible benefits
Interested? Contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 for more information.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SITE MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - MECHANICAL
£38000 - £42000 per annum + PENSION
INTERNAL SALES ENGINEER
£30000 - £40000 per annum
PROPOSALS / PROJECT ENGINEER
SENIOR PROCESS / PROJECT ENGINEER
£36000 - £38000 per annum + BENEFITS
TECHNICAL SALES SUPPORT / PROPOSALS ENGINEER