Lead Production Operator
|Job Title:||Lead Production Operator|
|Salary:||£24000 - £27000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2018 11:47|
LEAD PRODUCTION OPERATOR
£24,000-£27,000 per annum + £3,000 OVERTIME
3 SHIFT PATTERN
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen for a multi skilled Lead Production Operative to join the production team at one of the UKs largest confectionary manufacturers.
Due to ongoing business growth, my client is looking to appoint a multi skilled lead production operative who is able to operate in full production process. This will also entail providing first line technical guidance on both the product and process and perform first line maintenance and asset care for production equipment.
Key responsibilities for a Lead Production Operator:
- Operation of Process equipment e.g refiners, conches, RM Big bag system, depositors
- Operation of the Automated Control System
- QC Sampling and inspection of WIP and finished product
- Palletised stock control including; receipt, picking, line feeding and dispatch
- Offloading bulk raw material tankers and loading bulk finished product tankers
- Provide technical expertise for both the product and the manufacturing process
- Ensure adherence to all Process parameters and product specifications, ensuring appropriate corrective actions to all alarms and deviations
- Complete internal audits- process controls, 5s, GMP
Key requirements of a Lead Production Operator:
- Previous experience of working within a manufacturing environment ideally food or related industries
- Hands on experience of operating process equipment and automated controls
- Experience of providing quality control on the finished product
- Food safety qualifications - advantageous
- Experience of safety systems including condition auditing, risk assessments
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's