|Job Title:||Lead Technician|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2019 17:16|
Are you an experienced Lead Technician looking for a change of pace? Change of industry? Or just simply looking for your next big challenge?
My client, a global leader within the manufacture of construction products, is looking for an experienced Fire Lead Technician to embark upon a new growth journey.
11,000 employees worldwide, you are guaranteed to become part of an organisation that invests in their people with a long list of success storeys of progression and development internally.
The role responsibilities;
- Working as part a team to prepare and perform standard and Ad-hoc fire tests on a range of specialist equipment.
- To ensure your work is undertaken with full compliance with relevant test standards and UKAS requirements.
- Provision of test data, photographs and all relevant information.
- To allow the drafting test reports using the data and information collected by you and others.
- Ensure you and all staff work safely and to adhere to the company safety policy and European standard.
- Perform any reasonable tasks as instructed by the Operations Manager Fire Centre or Testing Officers.
Qualifications / Experience
- Experience of Fire testing to British and European standards would be preferred but is not essential.
- Full driving licence required
- There may be a requirement for travel within the UK and internationally. ***
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's