|Job Title:||Lead Technician|
|Salary:||Up to £27000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2021 14:54|
Are you an experienced Lead Technician looking for a change of pace? Change of industry? Or just simply looking for your next big challenge?
My client, a global leader within the manufacture of construction products, is looking for an experienced Fire Lead Technician to embark upon a new growth journey.
11,000 employees worldwide, you are guaranteed to become part of an organisation that invests in their people with a long list of success storeys of progression and development internally.
The role responsibilities
- Working as part a team to prepare and perform standard and Ad-hoc fire tests on a range of specialist equipment.
- To ensure your work is undertaken with full compliance with relevant test standards and UKAS requirements.
- Provision of test data, photographs, and all relevant information.
- To allow the drafting test reports using the data and information collected by you and others.
- Ensure you and all staff work safely and to adhere to the company safety policy and European standard.
- Perform any reasonable tasks as instructed by the Operations Manager Fire Centre or Testing Officers.
Qualifications / Experience
- Experience of Fire testing to British and European standards would be preferred but is not essential.
- Full driving licence required
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's