Lean Improvement Engineer - Manufacturing
|Job Title:||Lean Improvement Engineer - Manufacturing|
|Location:||High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||Up to £35000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2018 11:16|
LEAN IMPROVEMENT ENGINEER - MANUFACTURING
circa £35K + PENSION + BONUS
We are looking for a Lean Improvement Engineer to join a dynamic, rapidly growing manufacturing business in High Wycombe.
The Lean Improvement Engineer will have proven experience in delivering and coaching Lean and CI methodology in a manufacturing/engineering environment.
Working as part of a dedidacted Lean Improvement Team you will support the business in driving operational excellence across site.
- Conduct assessments and identify areas for improvement - make recommendations as to how they can be achieved
- Provide Lean & Six Sigma support across the business; eliminating waste, improving quality, reducing costs, improving financials and increasing customer satisfaction
- Support the business in tracking and delivering on key actions and savings plans
- Provide training workshops and mentor team members; ensure best practice is shared
- A Certified Lean Leader or Certified Lean Practitioner (Six Sigma)
- Experience of delivering and coaching Lean & CI methodology to employees
- Demonstrable experience of delivering results within manufacturing
- Ability to engage and encourage people to create a high-performance culture
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Solution orientated
The company prides themselves on recruiting ambitious people who are keen to learn and add value to the business.
They set no boundaries for personal development and with offices in Dubai and North America there will be plenty of opportunities available.
A niche, dynamic manufacturing business who have achieved around 40% growth every year over the last 5 years with predicted turnover of £100 million by 2020.
For further information contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 or select the 'APPLY' button now.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
MANUFACTURING / CI ENGINEER
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - MANUFACTURING
Up to £35000 per annum + OVERTIME + PENSION
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Greater Manchester, England
£36000 - £38000 per annum + Great Package
Mechanical Shift Engineer
Up to £37500 per annum
SITE ENGINEER - MECHANICAL
£40000 - £45000 per annum + PENSION