Logistics and Supply Chain Administrator
|Job Title:||Logistics and Supply Chain Administrator|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£21000 - £23000 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2018 13:59|
Due to major growth for one of the UKs largest specialist food processing companies, there is now a need for additional support in the Supply Chain Team. Significant increase in customers and order sizes means the business is now enjoying a turnover in-excess of £100m, this is continuing to increase.
The purpose of the role is to provide full administration support for inbound and outbound supply, managing day to day management of stock movements, KPI's and service standards.
Within the role of Logistics and Supply Chain Administrator, key responsibilities will be to: -
- Receipt goods in system.
- Monitor and arrange for internal replenishment.
- Complete daily system stock checks.
- Administer customer orders.
- Report on key KPI's.
- Process manufacturing jobs.
- Batch processing.
The successful Logistics and Supply Chain Administrator will: -
- Have experience working within a supply chain/logistics role gained within a fast-paced environment.
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Be able to build strong relationships with internal customer and external providers.
- Have excellent IT capability.
- A salary of £23,000
- Free car parking
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent development opportunities - Temp to Perm opportunity
- Great team focused and supportive working environment
To apply please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent
Sales Support Co-Ordinator
Up to £23000.00 per annum
Stornoway, Western Isles
£32000.00 - £36000.00 per annum + benefits
CI Manager - FMCG
Middleton, Greater Manchester
Up to £45000.00 per annum
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers
Greater Manchester, England
Up to £44000 per annum + + PACKAGE