|Job Title:||Logistics Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £42000 per annum + Superb|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2018 17:22|
Due to continued growth at this specialist manufacturing giant who produce for the construction sector, there is now a need for a logistics specialist to join the team to strengthen current operations.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, as Logistics Manager typical responsibilities will be to: -
- Ensure that the global distribution networks meet customer expectations and run efficiently.
- Get the best performance from delivery partners globally.
- Manage all aspects of export and import administration to ensure compliance.
- Manage a transport budget of £2.5m.
- Engage the team and encourage continuous improvement initiatives to improve communication, efficiencies and reduce cost.
- Ensure maximum customer satisfaction is achieved.
The Logistics Manager this business wants to attract will: -
- Have experience working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Have experience of global distribution via road and sea.
- Be a team player who is able to engage, mentor and develop a team of planners, administrators and drivers.
- Enjoy developing relationships with external and internal customers.
- Be practical and will have a 'hands-on approach'.
- Ideally hold a CPC qualification.
This is a genuine opportunity for an experienced logistics professional to utilise their experience and skill set in a growing market.
On offer to the successful candidate are excellent benefits: -
- Salary to £42,000
- 10-15% Bonus
- 9% Pension Scheme
- Health Cover - 50% of salary
- Death in Service - 4 x salary
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Discounted travel, home and car insurance
- Relocation package if required.
To apply for this opportunity please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000 - £35000 per annum
£35000 - £40000 per annum
South East England, England
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Process Development Engineering Manager
Area Sales Manager
Up to £40000 per annum