|Location:||Stockport, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Phil Noon|
|Job Published:||October 20, 2017 14:01|
Days (1 Night Shift Every 4-5 weeks)
Due to an internal promotion my client an innovative and diverse supplier of products in the automotive aftermarket, are looking to recruit a Maintenance Facilitator to join their global and trusted brand.
The company are known for creative solutions to manufacturers of automotive, light commercial, heavy-duty and off-highway vehicles, as well as in power generation, aerospace, marine, rail and industrial. The Role:
- To respond to serious breakdowns where problems have not been fixed on section
- To fault find, maintain and repair plant using all engineering disciplines to ensure minimum lost production time
- To trouble shoot and repair equipment;
- Undertake specialist project work to assist the manufacturing team
- Ensure spare parts are sourced as required in support of all the above
- Enter maintenance data accurately into CBMS
- Assist with organizing & scheduling planned maintenance
- Monitoring condition & servicing of maintenance equipment
- Problem solving with maintenance manager & Tradesmen using recognized techniques such as 5 WHY
- Help to improve & create Asset care & PMS schedules for new and existing plant
- Assist Maintenance manager with the administration functions of CBMS/CMMS system,
- Assist Maintenance Manager to drive improvements and react to trends using regular weekly analysis of OEE & CBMS data
- The candidate needs to have had hands-on mechanical engineering experience
- Experience working with equipment and systems to include Electrical, Mechanical, Pneumatic, Hydraulic and PLC
- Experience of the manufacture of spare parts
- Experience Liaising with contractors and toolroom personnel to arrange planned & reactive maintenance.
- Can do Attitude
- Extensive knowledge of all core plant within the manufacturing area and the ability to work with CBMS system
My client has an incredibly positive working environment who are renown for always looking to promote from within. If this is the role you have been waiting for click "APPLY NOW" or contact email@example.com
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's