Maintenance and Facilities Team Leader
|Job Title:||Maintenance and Facilities Team Leader|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Phil Noon|
|Job Published:||March 31, 2017 12:52|
MAINTENANCE AND FACILITIES TEAM LEADER
We have a superb opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Team Leader from a Machining/CNC background to join a global engineering company at their facility in County Down.
- Management of the Maintenance and Facilities teams, including repairs and renewals budget.
- Ensure all aspects of the site operate in a safe manner and all health and safety protocols are adhered to by the team and all third-party contractors.
- Meet all maintenance and facilities targets.
- React to machine breakdown in a timely fashion - managing levels of call out hours/overtime within budgeted levels.
- Problem solve causes of breakdown and decide the appropriate course of action to take to resolve the issue in a timely and safe manner.
- Co-ordinate and manage the machine tool suppliers and facilities service providers to ensure all statement of work are delivered to the agreed standard within agreed timescales.
- Manage and maintain office and workshop.
- NVQ/HNC/HND in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
- Knowledge of CNC control systems Fanuc, Heidenhein and Siemens.
- A logical and analytical approach to fault finding with solutions.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills.
- Read and understand electrical/mechanical drawings.
- Experience in training, mentoring and delegation.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manufacturing Engineer Project Leader
West Yorkshire, England
£40000 - £45000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN - DAYS
Up to £15.00 per hour + BENEFITS
ELECTRO-MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
£33000 - £35000 per annum + OVERTIME
Up to £25000 per annum
Up to £25000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS