Maintenance and Tool Room Manager
|Job Title:||Maintenance and Tool Room Manager|
|Contact Name:||Janine Clark|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2019 10:25|
Maintenance and Toolshop Manager
Excellent Salary and Benefits.
My client is a world-class global manufacturer serving the rail and automotive industry. Due to recent growth, they are now looking to recruit a Maintenance and Toolshop Manager and join their team in Glinde, Germany.
In-depth experience in the cross-departmental leadership of technical teams, experience in lean management and continuous improvement process. High level of competence in the field of production flow technology, experience in the operation and maintenance of modern building services in the industrial (automotive) environment, knowledge of the relevant health and safety rules, good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, SAP, MS Project and the associated software, fluent German and English knowledge, management experience in an international environment desired. Strong leadership skills required.
- Ensuring a safe working environment.
- Ensuring smooth production processes through maximum availability of technical equipment
- Disciplinary and professional management of the maintenance teams in the field of mechanics, electrics and control technology
- Planning and optimization of all preventive maintenance/repair activities on the conveyor and building services.
- Ensuring permanent fast troubleshooting.
- Identify, manage and execute initiatives to improve asset availability and process efficiency.
- Development and implementation of measures in the area of "lean management" and "Six Sigma".
- Analytical processing and presentation of performance and availability indicators.
- Development and maintenance of service level agreements.
- Autonomous development and control of maintenance and repair budgets.
- Smooth, constructive cooperation with internal and external business partners.
- Continuous development of the technical staff
- Ensuring the timely supply of all production areas/value streams with tools and tool-relevant services
- Engineering degree, ideally in mechanical engineering or electrical engineering
The Maintenance Manager is part of the local Management Team and reports directly into the Plant Manager. Within the Maintenance department, more than 70 people are employed.
Please click "APPLY NOW" to submit your application or email your CV and covering letter in English displaying salary and benefits firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information contact me on 00 44 151 480 230.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS - ELEC BIAS
£36000 - £42000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
Up to £500000.00 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
£40000 - £60000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£39000 - £40000 per annum + benefits
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER (CAD/CAM)
£0.00 - £38400 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS