MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN - CHEMICAL
|Job Title:||MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN - CHEMICAL|
|Salary:||£32000 - £33000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2018 12:02|
DAYS - 36 HR WEEK
To £33,000 + BONUS + OVERTIME + PENSION
Our client, a chemical manufacturing company in Cheshire is looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Electrician to join the team at a facility in Cheshire.
The Maintenance Electrician will be the 'go to' person regarding all electrical equipment and systems.
- Ensure a high level availability of all electrical plant and equipment
- Fault diagnosis and repair of equipment
- Installation of cables, cable infrastructure and electrical equipment
- Electrical isolation and circuit testing
- Calibration of instrumentation
- Support capital projects
- Propose improvements to electrical systems
- Time served Electrical Engineer
- Experience of maintaining industrial equipment in a Chemical, Petrochemical or similar high hazard process environment
- Excellent fault finding/diagnostic skills
- Highly motivated attitude to electrical safety
- Safe and effective work performance
- Team player
- High level of attention to detail
A great opportunity to join a global leader in the chemical industry, who can offer a great package and superb prospects for further development.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING MANAGER - CHEMICAL
Greater Manchester, England
£50000 - £55000 per annum + BENEFITS
Up to £22600 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
SITE MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - MECHANICAL
£38000 - £42000 per annum + PENSION
Lab Support Administrator
Up to £25000 per annum
SENIOR PROCESS / PROJECT ENGINEER
£36000 - £38000 per annum + BENEFITS