MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN - DAYS
|Job Title:||MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN - DAYS|
|Salary:||Up to £15.00 per hour + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2018 14:51|
MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN - MANUFACTURING
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Electrician to join a manufacturing engineering company at their facility in Hertfordshire.
- Ensure a high-level availability of all electrical plant and equipment
- Electrical fault-finding and diagnosis
- Electrical installation (3- phase) and panel work
- Lock Out Tag Out procedures
- Machine installation, service and repair
- Any other tasks to support the maintenance and facilities function
- Apprentice trained Electrical Engineer
- C&G Electrical installations in accordance with BS7671 / 17th/18th Edition
- Experience of maintaining industrial equipment in a manufacturing environment
- Mechanical experience; hydraulics/pneumatics - advantageous
- Excellent fault finding/diagnostic skills
- Highly motivated attitude to electrical safety
- Team player
- Able to offer flexibility regarding working hours to support breakdowns/repairs
The hours of work are Mon to Thurs 8am till 4.15pm and Friday 8am till 3pm.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's