|Job Title:||MAINTENANCE ENGINEER|
|Salary:||Up to £43367 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2018 16:35|
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL BIAS)
4 ON 4 OFF SHIFT PATTERN
£43,367 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a leading process manufacturing company at a key point in their growth.
Following an internal promotion as well as investment in new technology and automation, our client is now looking to add to their experienced Engineering team by recruiting talented, enthusiastic Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers. We will consider candidates from any industry including FMCG, Automotive, Engineering, Navy, RAF and many more.
- Planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of process and packaging equipment
- Electrical & some Mechanical maintenance support 70:30 Elec/Mech
- Work to Planned Maintenance schedule to optimise efficiency targets
- Ensure equipment is maintained to comply with site H&S standards
- Work with CI, Operations and Reliability teams on engineering projects
- Minimum HNC in an Electrical/Multi-Skilled discipline
- Experience of attending to both mechanical and electrical maintenance tasks
- Good knowledge of pumps, motors, valves, drives, sensors, PLC's
- Excellent fault-finding & interrogation skills
- Excellent communication and team working skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company committed to continuous improvement, employee development and business growth.
With all the investment into site you will have the opportunity to work on some of the most advanced equipment in the industry.
To be considered select 'APPLY NOW' for your CV to go directly to the recruiter.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's