|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer - Multi-Skilled|
|Salary:||£33000 - £35000 per annum + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||14 days ago|
Shift Maintenance Engineer - Multi-Skilled
To £35000 + Call Out Payment + Overtime
A superb opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join a successful manufacturer who provide a wide range of products for the Automotive industry.
With operations across Europe and the Far East, this dynamic organisation has experienced enviable growth in their business and as a result of their expansion now require an experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join immediately at their site in North Wales.
The successful candidate will be an electrically biased engineer or mechanically biased with strong electrical experience.
- Time served Electrical/Mechanical/Multi-Skilled Engineer with experience gained in a high volume, process manufacturing environment
- Strong fault-finding/diagnostic skills
- Ability to attend to both mechanical and electrical breakdowns
- Good knowledge of motors, drives, PLC's, hydraulic, pneumatic systems
- Flexibility and willingness to work a call-out system (1 in 3 weekends)
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
£32000 basic rising to £34000 after probation + Shift Allowance
Call out £75.00 on-call standby (1 in 3 weekends)
+ 3hrs pay @ time 1/3 (M-F)
+3hrs pay @ time 1/2 (Sat)
+3hrs pay@ x2 (Sun)
+ 3hrs pay @ x2.5 (Bank Hols)
Paid at x1.5 and x2
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.