|Job Title:||MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - MULTI-SKILLED|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£36000 - £37000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||29 days ago|
Maintenance Engineer - Multi-Skilled
To £36000 + Pension + Healthcare + Other Benefits
Earlies / Lates
** Staggered shifts between 05.00 am and Midnight **
A superb opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join the engineering team of a successful manufacturing company, well known throughout the UK for their high-quality beverages.
The successful candidate will be able to turn their hand to both mechanical and electrical maintenance tasks in a continuous process manufacturing environment.
- Time served Electrical/Mechanical/Multi-Skilled Engineer with experience gained in a high volume, process manufacturing environment
- Strong fault-finding/diagnostic skills
- Ability to attend to both mechanical and electrical breakdowns
- Good knowledge of motors, drives, PLC's, hydraulic, pneumatic systems
- Pro-active approach to problem solving and Route Cause Analysis
- Willingness to challenge the norm and make suggestions for improvement
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
£36000 + Pension + Healthcare + Discounts
40-hour week across 5 days (staggered shifts between 05.00 and Midnight)
Click APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.