MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - PERMANENT NIGHTS
|Job Title:||MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - PERMANENT NIGHTS|
|Salary:||£38000 - £40000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2019 15:02|
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (PERMANENT NIGHTS)
Circa £38,000 + PENSION + HEALTHCARE + DEATH IN SERVICE ..
We are currently recruiting an experienced Permanent Nights Maintenance Engineer to join a global manufacturing company who supply a range of specialist products to the automotive industry.
As Night Shift Maintenance Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Fault finding, interrogation and repair on a range of production equipment
- React to breakdowns in a timely manner to minimize downtime
- Read electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic drawings
- PLC fault finding
- Strip down/rebuild of machinery
- Time Served Multi-Skilled Engineer (Electro/Mechanical)
- Experience gained in a manufacturing/engineering environment
- Experience of fault finding and modification on PLCs
- Knowledge/experience of AC drives, Inverters, Hydraulics, Pneumatics
- Good all-round workshop skills and ability to use workshop equipment; saws/drills/grinders/electrical tools
- Excellent communication skills and a strong character
- Improvement mind-set
To apply for this role contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 or email email@example.com
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's