Maintenance Improvement Engineer - Electrical
|Job Title:||Maintenance Improvement Engineer - Electrical|
|Salary:||£38000 - £40000 per annum + Overtime + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2017 11:32|
MAINTENANCE IMPROVEMENT ENGINEER - ELECTRICAL
To £40000 + OVERTIME
We have a fantastic opportunity for experienced Engineer to join of the UK's leading packaging companies at their manufacturing site in Greater Manchester.
The Improvement Engineer will be responsible for ensuring optimum reliability and performance on specific assets and providing higher level electrical engineering support to shift teams.
- Delivery of cost effective electrical improvement activities on assets
- Route Cause Analysis, Planned Maintenance & Continuous Improvement activities
- Use of modern manufacturing techniques to improve asset reliability; TPM/RCA/RCM/FMEA
- Support shift maintenance teams with automation, electrical, controls issues
- Utilise CMMS for PPM activities
- Champion continuous improvement activities across engineering
- Time Served Electrical Engineer (ONC/HNC/HND)
- Strong electrical fault-finding and diagnostic solving skills
- Good knowledge of PLC's, Controls & Electrical Systems
- Knowledge of Lean/CI tools and techniques to improve engineering processes
- Knowledge of H&S regulations
- Ability to self-manage as well as coach/mentor technicians
- Ambition and drive to progress with a growing business
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company committed to modern manufacturing, employee development and business growth. They offer unrivalled training opportunities and a great benefits package from day one.
To be considered select 'APPLY NOW'!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Maintenance Co-Ordinator / Improvement Engineer
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Pension + Bonus
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - DAYS
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Overtime
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - 3 SHIFT
West Yorkshire, England
£35000 - £40000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Lean Improvement / CI Engineer
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - ELECTRICAL BIAS
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£39000 - £40000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS