MAINTENANCE MANAGER - MANUFACTURING
|Job Title:||MAINTENANCE MANAGER - MANUFACTURING|
|Location:||Halifax, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2019 09:48|
To £50,000 + 15% BONUS + PENSION & MUCH MORE
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Manager to join a successful automotive company in West Yorkshire.
The Maintenance Manager will be will be responsible for the management of the maintenance team and the delivery of a robust PPM & Reliability system.
- Management and development of maintenance systems and procedures
- Promote Route Cause Analysis and a proactive approach to problem solving
- Administer and develop CMMS and PPM system
- Implement improvement projects with a focus on machine reliability/availability/utilisation
- Manage maintenance budget and contribute to cost saving initiatives
- Drive H&S initiatives and ensure the team work in compliance with all regulations
- Coach, mentor and develop and motivate the team
- Co-ordinate all facilities/building projects and manage site service contracts
- Contribute and assist with site-wide Capex and building projects
- Time Served Electrical/Mechanical/Multi-Skilled Engineer
- Proven experience of maintenance management in an automated, manufacturing environment
- Knowledge/experience of reliability techniques and driving a pro-active maintenance strategy
- Knowledge of PLC's/Control Systems/Automation - advantageous
- Good knowledge of HSE regulations
- Improvement mentality
- Strong leadership and communication skills
Click APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
National Key Account Department Manager - Manufacturing
£58000.00 - £68000.00 per annum
Learning & Development Co-oordinator - Manufacturing
Middleton, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £30000.00 per annum
Maintenance Technician - Machining
£14 - £15 per hour + Overtime + Pension
Shift Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Up to £40600 per annum + Benefits
Trafford, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £46000 per annum