|Job Title:||Maintenance Planner/Coordinator|
|Location:||County Down, Northern Ireland|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Phil Noon|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2017 09:02|
We have a superb opportunity for an experience Maintenance Planner/Coordinator with strong man management skills and a background and experience in maintenance management systems to join a global engineering company at their facility in County Down.
- Management of the Maintenance and Facilities teams, including renewals budget.
- Ensure all aspects of the site operate in a safe manner and all health and safety protocols are adhered to by the team and all third-party contractors.
- Meet all maintenance and facilities targets.
- managing levels of call out hours/overtime within budgeted levels.
- Co-ordinate and manage the machine tool suppliers and facilities service providers to ensure all statement of work are delivered to the agreed standard within agreed timescales.
- Manage and maintain office and workshop.
- Supervise and manage contractors.
- Key Requirements:
- Experience working in an engineering/Manufacturing environment will be highly beneficial.
- Experience of maintenance planning within a process manufacturing environment logical and analytical approach to fault finding with solutions.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills.
- be able to demonstrate significant experience administering a CMMS
- Experience in training, mentoring and delegation.
- A strong knowledge and passion for Health & Safety is a must
- Experience in Risk assessment.
If a the position you are looking for is a stable and secure role with a global business, then click "APPLy NOW" or contact firstname.lastname@example.org 0151 480 2300
Excellent salary & package including a management bonus and pension scheme
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Stockport, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Coventry, West Midlands
£25000 - £35000 per annum
£40000 - £42000 per annum
Multi Skilled maintenance Engineer
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£36000 - £38000 per annum