Maintenance Planner / Manager
|Job Title:||Maintenance Planner / Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2018 11:49|
MAINTENANCE PLANNER / MANAGER
TO £45000 + SUPERB CAREER PROSPECTS
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Planner to join the team of a global packaging company at a facility in Cheshire.
The Maintenance Planner / Manager will be tasked with helping the business improve availability via the implementation and development of a robust PPM system and effective management of technicians.
- Lead and manage all planned and reactive maintenance activities for technicians
- Review and deploy robust maintenance strategies with a focus on plant reliability
- Use modern maintenance techniques such as TPM, RCA, RCM and FMEA
- Develop a culture of proactive maintenance and produce effective training plans for technicians
- Evolution/development of condition-based maintenance systems
- Use CMMS/KPI data to produce action plans and drive MTBF improvement plans
- Provide ongoing technical support to Shift Technicians
- Minimum HNC/HND/NVQ3 in Electrical/Mechanical/Multi-Skilled discipline
- Experience of planning/managing activities of a maintenance team within a continuous process manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge of CMMS systems - Maximo advantageous
- Strong knowledge of modern maintenance techniques
- Proven experience of measuring through KPI analysis and delivering improvements
- Strong people management skills - ability to coach/mentor/develop
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment and prioritise workload effectively
For more information contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £42000 per annum
Up to £43367 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - MULTI-SKILLED
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£36000 - £37000 per annum
ELECTRO-MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
£33000 - £35000 per annum + OVERTIME
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£36500 - £37500 per annum + BENEFITS