|Job Title:||MAINTENANCE RELIABILITY TECHNICIAN|
|Salary:||£36000 - £37000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
MAINTENANCE RELIABILITY TECHNICIAN
circa £36000 basic + PENSION + BONUS + OVERTIME + MORE
We have fantastic opportunities for Maintenance Reliability Technician to join the team at a global manufacturing company in Kent.
- Ensure all process plant and associated equipment is optimised in line with OEE targets
- Perform reliability and improvement tasks to ensure maximum availability of machinery
- Fault diagnosis, Route Cause Analysis, Corrective actions
- Identify and deliver plant improvement initiatives
- Qualified Electrical/Mechanical/Multi-Skilled Engineer
- Ideally experience of working in a continuous process manufacturing environment
- A solid understanding of problem solving techniques and strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of preventative maintenance and condition monitoring techniques
- Ability to facilitate continuous improvement initiatives using relevant tools such as TPM, RCA, WCM standards - advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills
On offer an excellent salary and benefits package including an individual structured training and development plan
This is a superb opportunity to join a rapidly growing process manufacturing company who can offer a stable and rewarding career and fantastic opportunities for further development.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.