|Job Title:||Maintenance Supervisor|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||July 21, 2017 11:44|
COMPETITIVE SALARY & BENEFITS
We currently have a superb opportunity for a Maintenance Supervisor / Manager from a highly regulated process industry to join the team at a global chemical company at their Cheshire facility.
The Maintenance Supervisor will be tasked with managing the maintenance team and ensuring compliance with all relevant HSE legislation.
- Day to day management of a small team of maintenance engineers and contractors
- Ensure all work is completed on time according to production plans and in compliance to relevant standards and legislation
- Manage PPM and Inspection programs
- Maintain accurate records of all maintenance work via SAP PM system
- Implement and develop a stores system
- Assist in purchase of machinery and services and ensure compliance to all relevant standards and legislation
- Control costs by seeking best value from suppliers
- Prepare risk assessments/ method statements/permits to work
- Ensure all site QHSE procedures are adhered to
- HNC/HND/Degree qualified in an Engineering discipline
- Experience of working in a highly regulated process industry
- Experience of supervising/managing a maintenance team
- Strong motivator - creates morale and spirit within team
- Good team worker and willing to get hands on when necessary
- Action orientated
**Interviews for this role will be taking place mid-August, click APPLY NOW to progress**
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's