|Job Title:||Maintenance Supervisor|
|Salary:||£36000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
Up to £38,000 (days only)
We are currently recruiting for our clients manufacturing facility, for a Maintenance Lead to be based at their site in Bromborough.
Reporting to the Plant Manager this exceptional opportunity will have the primary purpose to take overall responsibility for site maintenance, both its team and function, in the diagnostics and rectification of plant equipment, and the delivery of preventative maintenance activities on automated high-volume process plant and associated equipment across a fast-paced innovative manufacturing facility.
This is a unique opportunity to join a highly established and thriving manufacturing business at their brand new, state of the art facility in Bromborough. This is a very exciting time to join the team with exceptional future potential to grow and develop into a more senior position due to countless opportunities available to progress.
Shift Maintenance Engineer responsibilities:
- Supervision of all crews for shift maintenance, ensuring holiday cover, development, and technical support for maintenance engineers.
- Planning and overseeing planned preventative maintenance on both mechanical and electrical machinery.
- Fault finding on PLC's, offering support and guidance to the team where possible.
- Ensure all breakdown, fault finding, investigations and preventive actions are completed by the team, delegating while prioritising urgent work.
- Diagnose and remedy equipment plant faults and all downstream auxiliary equipment associated with the plant process and offering exceptional support for escalated faults.
- Troubleshoots known and unknown issues relating to plant breakdowns, collating data and reporting on this.
- Implement continuous improvement, innovation, and pro-activeness for improved ways of working, offering potential solutions to problems encountered wherever possible.
- Implementing PPM strategy, ensuring all reactive requirements are accommodated in a timely manner while reducing the need for reactive maintenance.
Shift Maintenance Engineer skills and Experience:
- Previous hands-on experience of maintenance team/function management in a fast-paced manufacturing environment is essential.
- Previous multiskilled maintenance experience within manufacturing is essential (Mechanical/Electrical) Electrical bias is essential.
- Diagnostic skills covering Electrical fault finding on PLC, AC/DC systems and associated motor controls is essential
- Experience in working with hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.