|Job Title:||MANUFACTURING ENGINEER|
|Location:||Wigan, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + PENSION|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2019 12:08|
Wigan, Greater Manchester
To £35,000 + 34 days holiday (inc bank hols) + Contributory Pension Scheme
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Manufacturing Engineer to join a leading manufacturer of high-performance product used in military, rail, automotive, and aerospace applications.
The Manufacturing Engineer will provide daily support to the production and maintenance teams ensuring products are produced to the highest quality and in the most cost-effective way.
Key responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer;
- Monitor and optimise manufacturing processes across manufacturing areas to improve efficiencies
- Identify weaknesses and implement effective control solutions
- Work with maintenance and production teams to identify key improvement areas
- Perform factory experiments including machine modification work and processing new materials
- Review and propose projects for buildings and manufacturing areas; energy efficiency, reduction of waste, H&S improvements
- Carry out FMEA's and develop shop floor documentation; SOP's, Process instructions
- HND/Degree in a relevant engineering discipline
- Experience gained in process manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of materials/polymers - advantageous
- Strong Excel skills - essential
- Excellent problem solver
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
To be considered for the position select 'APPLY' now or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER (CAD/CAM)
£0.00 - £38400 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Lead Manufacturing Engineer - NPI
£45000 - £55000.00 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - MANUFACTURING
Up to £35000 per annum + BENEFITS
Technical Sales Engineer
£36000 - £40000 per annum
CMM Support Engineer
£24000 - £34000 per annum