|Job Title:||MANUFACTURING ENGINEER (CNC)|
|Salary:||Up to £38000.00 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||15 days ago|
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER (CNC)
TO £38,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS (PENSION, HOLIDAYS, PARKING etc.)
An exciting opportunity now exists for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join an innovative organisation in the North West.
As a key member of the Engineering team you will be responsible for developing manufacturing processes and machinery to improve performance and efficiency.
Following significant growth and an increase in customer demand, we now need to recruit an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to assist with various projects within the business.
The role of the successful Manufacturing Engineer will include:
- Project planning and process capability
- Cutting tool applications - parts manufacture for tooling.
- CNC Programming and leadership of CNC design/process
- Involvement in Continuous Improvement/ Lean activities
- Investigating opportunities and implementing timely improvements in manufacturing methods, considering quality, cost and delivery.
- Developing specifications for new equipment / machines
The successful Manufacturing Engineer should possess the following:
- Time served or relevant qualification or degree
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
- Project planning experience
- Experience and familiarity of CNC control systems - within tooling
- Experience in Lean and CI activities
With additional excellent opportunities, this is a superb chance to join a continually expanding business.
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.