Manufacturing Engineer - Machining
|Job Title:||Manufacturing Engineer - Machining|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2019 15:06|
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER /CAD CAM PROGRAMMER
To £35,000 + BENEFITS PACKAGE
A new role has arisen within the engineering team of a successful precision engineering company at their Merseyside site.
The Manufacturing Engineer / Programmer will join a business who specialize in manufacturing high quality, bespoke products for global markets.
- Clarify customer requirements and estimate machining times to achieve design specification
- Prepare and submit quotations for customer approval
- Implement manufacturing processes to efficiently machine components and reduce costs
- Bills of Materials, routings, planning
- Provide cutting data to ensure optimum performance
- Offline CAD CAM programming
- Experienced Manufacturing Engineer/Production Engineer/CAD CAM Programmer
- Excellent knowledge of CNC Machining processes
- Good working knowledge of CAD/CAM packages (FeatureCam advantageous)
- Experience in NPI and Process Development
- Excellent communication skills
- Pro-active approach to work
A great opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking for an extremely varied and challenging role.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER / PROGRAMMER - MACHINING
£40000 - £45000 per annum
SENIOR MANUFACTURING ENGINEER - NPI
£50000 - £55000 per annum + BENEFITS
MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS - MANUFACTURING
£38000 - £40000 per annum
£30000 - £31000.00 per annum
£24000 - £34000 per annum