|Job Title:||Manufacturing Engineers - Metal Fabrication|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Package|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER - METAL FABRICATION
TO £45,000 + PENSION + FLEXIBLE WORKING + LIFE ASSURANCE
We currently have an opportunity for a number of Manufacturing Engineers from a metal fabrication background to join an international manufacturing engineering company at their facility in Hertfordshire.
The Manufacturing Engineers will be responsible for providing technical engineering expertise in all aspects of sheet metal forming, forging and fabrication.
- Identify tooling needs and their application and assist with tool design
- Create and maintain detailed manufacturing instructions, Bills of Materials (BOM's) and technical documents for the manufacture of complex shape products
- Assist with the day to day manufacturing problems and manage change to drive improvements
- New Product Introduction
- Project manage long-term capital investment and lean improvement projects
- Support Quality in the closure of NCR's
- Provide leadership and technical support to the engineering team
- HNC/HND/Degree in relevant technical discipline
- Good knowledge of Sheet Metal Forming, Forging and Fabrication techniques
- Broad engineering experience gained within an engineering environment
- Solid understanding of materials; titanium, stainless steel & aluminium
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Any knowledge of 3D CAD or press tool design - advantageous
For more information contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.