Market Research Analyst
|Job Title:||Market Research Analyst|
|Location:||St. Helens, Merseyside|
|Salary:||£120 - £150 per day|
|Start Date:||3-6 Months|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2021 13:36|
Market Research Analyst - St Helens
3-6 Months Contract
This high specification product manufacturing business are leaders in their marketplace.
Due to a further increase in business, the management team are looking to recruit an experienced Market Research Analyst who will take responsibility for the following: -
- Analysing order intake to determine key market sector characteristics.
- Research all won projects by sector and customer motives.
- Compile current market landscapes.
- Research market competition.
- Interact with 3rd parry marketing consultants when required.
The key focus is to support the provision of market intelligence in order to shape business strategy moving forward.
The ideal candidate will: -
- Have experience of commercial and market trend analysis.
- Have the ability to engage with others to build positive relationships with the sales team.
- Have worked within a fast-paced environment.
- Have strong IT abilities.
- Be comfortable analysing large volumes of data.
- Be available to start immediately.
On offer: -
A day rate of £150
Interested? Please follow the apply now button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's