|Job Title:||Marketing Executive|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£26000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2020 11:22|
Due to an internal promotion at this fast-moving consumer goods business in Manchester, there is now an opportunity for a Marketing Executive with Market Data and Insight experience to join the team. This role is a support function with real development potential within a busy department.
Within the role of Marketing Executive, key responsibilities will be to: -
- Assist the Marketing Manager with work requests to support senior managers.
- Upload and analyse product data and support category reviews.
- Run and interpret customer data.
- Use daily alerts to communicate brand, own label and promotion changes.
- Prepare regular reporting packs for brands within a given remit.
- Help organise trade marketing materials.
- Support store audits, monitoring product changes and point of sale execution.
The successful Marketing Executive will: -
- Be familiar with market data and market intelligence sources.
- Be aware of marketing disciplines, especially data and insight, category management and product management.
- Hold a qualification in marketing, business or related field.
- Have a desire to put theory into practice.
- Be keen to learn.
- Ideally have retail experience.
On offer: -
- A salary to £30,000
- Excellent pension scheme - 8% contribution
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- "Thank you" days x 3 max
- Life insurance
- Unlimited complimentary products
- Company shop
- Free onsite car parking
- Working hours are Monday-Friday 8.30am-5.00pm
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's