|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Location:||Blackburn, West Lothian|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2019 11:10|
This newly created role provides the ideal opportunity for a driven Marketing Manager to utilise their strategic experience within this growing food manufacturing business.
The Marketing Director is looking to attract into the team someone dedicated to developing marketing plans, supporting the sales teams and providing innovative ideas.
As Marketing Manager, key responsibilities will be to:-
- Lead the marketing strategy to meet growth targets.
- Sponsor marketing projects.
- Provide marketing expertise for performance, quality and sustainability.
- Build insight, relationships and best practice.
- Work closely with group marketing to define strategy.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have strong marketing experience gained within a nutrition, food or beverage environment.
- Be skilful at partnering with customers.
- Enjoy leading change initiatives.
- Have project management experience.
On offer: -
- A salary up to £65,000
- Car allowance of £5,000
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Relocation support if needed
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Trafford, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £46000 per annum
Customer Technical Manager (Junior)
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Benefits
Production Team Manager
Middleton, Greater Manchester
Up to £42000.00 per annum
Planning and Logistics Manager
£55000 - £60000.00 per annum + Excellent!
Engineering Project Manager - Pharmaceutical
County Armagh, Northern Ireland
£67000 - £73000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare, Relocation Assi