|Job Title:||Material Controller|
|Salary:||Up to £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2017 11:07|
We have a unique opportunity for an organised, process driven and experienced Material Controller to join this well-established, world leading manufacturing company.
Within the role of Material Controller, your responsibilities will be to:
- Review the short-term schedule and forecast.
- Manage your defined suppliers.
- Obtain quotations and place orders, fulfilling the manufacturing schedule.
- Ensure all orders are delivered on time, in full.
- Work closely with Production, Manufacturing and the Commercial team to ensure fluidity within the business.
The successful Material Controller will:
- Be adaptable, dynamic and very reactive.
- Have experience in managing suppliers.
- Be experienced in ERP / MRP in a manufacturing environment.
- Be a natural communicator.
- Ideally have knowledge of a regulated industry.
- Be a strong IT systems user; i.e., Excel, word etc.
- Salary up to £30,000
- 25 days holiday plus statutory days with the option to buy and sell additional days.
- Flexi time
- Childcare vouchers
The successful candidate will have to pass a SC Clearance.
If you think you have what it takes to hit the ground running and you want to be a part of a growing and expanding company, then please click the 'apply now' button to send your CV to:
Morgan Ryder Associates
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's