Materials Planning and Logistics Planner
|Job Title:||Materials Planning and Logistics Planner|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||Up to £35000.00 per annum + Excellent|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2020 10:57|
This first-tier supplier to the automotive sector are now looking to recruit into their Logistics Team a Material Planning and Logistics Planner to manage production schedules for their three main customers.
Due to major investment at their facility in Coventry, they are now enjoying an increase in customer orders after winning a new contract.
Within the role of Material Planning and Logistics Planner, key responsibilities will be to: -
- Ensure that scheduled production can be achieved.
- Produce weekly production schedules for the production team.
- Ensure that scheduled production enables timely and correct delivery of products to the customer.
- Ensure that optimised and accurate inventory levels are maintained for all suppliers.
- Control inbound and outbound materials, minimising stock levels without jeopardising service levels.
- Manage risks to minimise impact on production schedule.
- Create regular statistical reports and analysis.
- Maintain and develop good working relationships with suppliers and customers.
- Drive continuous improvements to reduce costs and improve services to customers.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have excellent communication and IT skills.
- Be data driven.
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Have gained their experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Be customer focused.
On offer: -
- A salary to £35,000
- Pension scheme
- 37.5 hour week
- 6am-2pm Shift
- Life Assurance
- Free on-site car parking
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
To apply for this opportunity, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICES ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT US, PLEASE DO SO VIA EMAIL.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's