|Job Title:||Materials Scheduler - 6 Month FTC|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
Materials Scheduler - 6 Months Fixed Term Contract - to £30,000
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Materials Scheduler to take responsibility for the short-term supply plan at this manufacturing business based in Burnley.
Within the role of Materials Scheduler typical responsibilities will be to:-
- Manage plans for customer orders and stock targets.
- Define supply parameters within ERP.
- Issue schedule agreements and purchase orders in line ERP recommendations.
- Liaise with suppliers re changes to requirements/modifications.
- Measure and analyse supplier performance.
- Work with supplier schedulers re shortages and its impact on production.
Materials Scheduler requirements: -
- Supply chain experience within a manufacturing environment.
- MRP experience, ideally SAP.
- Excellent excel skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good communication skills.
On offer is a salary of £30,000 pro-rata.
To apply for this opportunity please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.