|Job Title:||Mechanical Design & Project Engineer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
Mechanical Design & Project Engineer
Gas Network Projects
A great opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join the team at a successful engineering company in Cheshire.
Our client is a leading provider of complex analytical systems used in hazardous, process industries including Chemical, Petrochemical and Oil & Gas.
We are looking for a Design Engineer who will focus on the design and delivery of Gas Entry Units for Gas Networks throughout the UK.
Working within a multi-disciplined design team you will be responsible for;
- Produce CAD drawings and design packs associated with the delivery of Gas Entry Units for the Biogas sector
- Specification of materials and components
- Technical liaison with suppliers, customers and 3rd party stakeholders
- Provide technical support to the Sales and Project teams ensuring all documentation is up to date and in line with company procedures and standards
- Ensure delivery of designs/documentation packages to agreed timescales
- Provide engineering support to the wider business as and when required
- HND/Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering
- Min 3 years' experience of Design in the Gas Network sector
- Knowledge/experience of Biomethane Gas /Anaerobic Digestion plants - advantageous
- High attention to detail
- Experience of CAD, Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Confident attitude
- Ability to work in fast moving, demanding environment
Buy More Holidays - up to 3 extra days holiday per year
Subsidised Gym Membership
Death in Service Benefit
Paid Company Sick pay
10 Year Service Award
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.