Mechanical Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Mechanical Design Engineer|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2020 13:52|
Design Engineer - Mechanical design
Those interested will ideally be located in or around the Liverpool area but will be willing to spend around 6 months working continuously in the Anglesey area, for this duration travel and accommodation costs will be covered
My client, a renowned mechanical manufacturing group is currently looking to appoint a Design Engineer to an existing team in the North West UK and North West wales.
My client serves a wide range of manufacturing and transportation businesses across the UK and Europe, creating designs for complex solutions according to bespoke customer specifications for logistics requirement, through all aspects of maintenance engineering to design, manufacture and commissioning of new equipment.
There is a current need for a talented Design Engineer to join the team, spending the first 6 months of your employment at their site in Anglesey, then joining the team at Liverpool on a more permanent basis.
As the Design Engineer, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- You will Design and develop mechanical machined parts according to customer specifications.
- You will maintain current and future projects and aid the design team towards meeting deadlines, assemblies along with other ad hoc bespoke mechanical units for customers from concept through to completion.
- Managing workload efficiently ensuring the department is meeting deadlines.
- You will be expected to complete calculation checks & design approval for your own work.
- You will attend customer site visits and design from own vision, taking customer specifications, measuring up, and creating relationships with customers.
- Being creative and innovative with design and process.
- Mechanical Engineer qualification (Time served/HNC/ or degree)
- Strong communication skills regarding suppliers and customers.
- Proven technical ability with CAD software.
- Knowledge of a wide variation of manufacturing processes.
- Industrial machined parts design experience.
- Design to manufacture experience.
- Use of own vehicle.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £28500 per annum
Shift Electrical Engineer
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
Up to £42000.00 per annum
Up to £28500 per annum
Quality System Specialist
£34000.00 - £36000.00 per annum + Attractive benefits
Head of SHE
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + 20% Bonus and Private Medical