|Job Title:||Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £31000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Phil Noon|
|Job Published:||February 16, 2018 16:23|
Monday-Friday Days Only
Fantastic Overtime Pay/Availability
Fantastic Benefits and Pension Scheme
The Business is a global giant in manufacturing, known as one of the top manufacturers in the world in each of their industries. This Billion Pound Company are looking for a dynamic and hungry Maintenance Engineer to join their journey as they continue grow rapidly each year with no plans of stopping.
After a recent buy out from two companies renowned for their incredible success and innovation in manufacturing, you will be joining a progressive and structured role with every opportunity to raise to the ranks of Maintenance Manager.
With so much investment and job security, as well as a superb overtime and benefits structure, you will be set to develop in a truly successful business with every advantage a Maintenance Engineer could ask for.
With an unrivalled low turnover of staff serving as proof, you are bound to enjoy your role within this company, in fact this role is only available due to a retirement, it is truly an opportunity that will not come around often.
- You will be responsible for the maintenance of production machinery across site, including the likes of mixers, conveyors and blenders.
- Carrying out fault finding and repair of any and all machine breakdowns.
- Ensure Health and Safety Standards remain the Highest priority in any tasks taken out.
- Service Equipment in line with maintenance deadlines.
- Support in the installation of new equipment and undertake relevant training as required.
- Experience working in a heavy plant environment
- Ability to read schematic drawings
- HND/HNC in mechanical Engineering
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience and knowledge of basic electrics
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, click "Apply Now" or contact email@example.com on 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Yorkshire and the Humber, England
£30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Attractive benefits
€45000 - €55000 per annum + BENEFITS
Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Engineer
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Technical Writer / Documentation Engineer
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Business Development Engineer - Home Based
£38000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent!